We collect information about users when they, register an account on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, or otherwise interact with our services. The information that is collected is used to process orders, detect, and prevent fraudulent activity and better understand how our users interact with our services.
Some information is collected automatically when you browse the site which includes, device type, operating system, IP address and device geolocation.
We may also ask you to supply to us with some additional information including:
- Contact information, such as name, email address, mailing billing and shipping addresses, phone number
- Payment and financial information, such as credit or other payment card information
- Demographic information
We use “cookies” that collect non personal information for internal uses as described above. You have the option to delete and decline in your cookie setting, but please note that this may prevent you from using some features of our service.
Protecting Your Information
Security is important to us, while we put all relevant security measures in effect, unfortunately no security system can be 100% secure. Our website, servers and systems are scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks. We use encryption and other accepted industry standards to secure the transmission of data. All credit card transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
We do not sell or share personal information with third parties without your permission except for the permitted purposes.
Permitted purposes are as follows:
- Complying with applicable laws and law enforcement requests, with regulatory authorities, courts, and governmental agencies to comply with legal orders, legal or regulatory requirements, and government requests
- To take action regarding illegal activities or suspected fraud or other abuses of our services.
- Investigating any disputed charges.
We use Google Analytics on our website
If you have any questions regarding this policy please contact us using our contact page.